by the lake
Sunday, December 03, 2006
YeSteRdaY anD todaY  12:15 AM


YTD......


Went to Ngee Ann poly wearing my bro "School of enginnering" shirt. Haha, i felt so different wearing that shirt as it was my dream school with my dream course, Aerospace Technology. KP was incharged of a mini open hse in for the school of mechanics. But, I went there because of the Fighterplanes "skyhawk". AND.....thanks to kp allowance, I gt a CHANCE to sit in the skyhawk. It was super cool loh...with all the buttons, levels, monitors on the cockpit. I wanted to take mmore pics but it was quite disallowed. Damn it...haha. But nvm....siting in the cockpit is the closest to being a pilot. haha....
















Skyhawk....y np gt rp DUN HAF!!!!!!!!!
















The tail....
















The "input" air part...haha
















Body of the pane+ cockpit














Wings...haha















Dissected tail and the body..-.-''
















THE COCKPIT...haha. Soo cool man, with so many stuffs. This wad i goin do for my course, all related to cockpit...although looks a bit sophicated. Issn;t it weird, nv been on the driver seat of the car but been onto the pilot sit...AHAHA















The engine from the skyhawk, looks BIG and heavy
















SKYHAWK...i wanna F15SG..-.-
















A training plane...haha. Anyway, i also get into it and play with the controls...


After tat....went to LTTE hostel,super cool. I SPECIALLY like the belcony becuz is super windy and the view infront dun haf building, all natural enviroment...ahah. I am sick of living in a concrete forest....


will of the heart                                   Sleeper89




Site Boy Tag Links Credits Archives
WELCOME

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



HI, Welcome to SLEEPER's blog. Do enjoy your time here =D

--------------------------------------------

My belief: Simplicity to Perfection 

Simplicity is not just about making things simple, it is making simple things to perfection.

Sleeper89™